As a full service Advertising Agency, Ogilvy Group UK Ltd undertakes a variety of activities that may have an affect on the environment.
It is therefore our policy to:
- · Identify our significant environmental aspects and put in place control mechanisms to mitigate their effects
- · Minimise the environmental impacts of our activities, prevent pollution and continually improve our environmental performance
- · Employ systems and procedures that ensure our company’s compliance with all relevant legislation and other requirements relating to the environment
- · Promote sustainable development by conserving energy, materials and resources, minimising consumption, maximising efficiency and effectively managing wastes
- · Create awareness of our environmental management systems to all relevant employees about the potential impacts from their operations and the use suitable control measures to mitigate those adverse impacts
- · Manage and/or influence our supply chain to encourage suppliers to minimise the use of materials, energy or processes which may be harmful to the environment
- · Implement this policy through our integrated Quality and Environmental Management System which will ensure certification against ISO 14001
- · Set objectives and targets to improve our environmental performance
- · To exercise a positive influence within our sector and for the clients we serve
The participation and co-operation of all employees and sub contractors/freelancers is vital to the success of this policy.
This Environmental Policy Statement shall be communicated throughout the organisation and will be publicly available to interested parties.
(Reviewed January 2012)