This coming Wednesday (19th May) sees the launch of the new Digital Lab at the Ogilvy West offices in Westbourne Terrace in Paddington, London.
The Lab, a collaboration between all the Ogilvy companies based there (OgilvyAction, Ogilvy HealthWorld, Dialogue 141 and Coley Porter Bell, will showcase the latest in digital hardware to staff and clients, allowing them to get hands-on experience, and to develop, test and deploy innovative content for state-of-the-art platforms.
The Lab was inspired by the original Ogilvy Digital Lab at Canary Wharf, and has been coordinated by Ogilvy Healthworld and Ogilvy Action staff based at Westbourne Terrace. The technology has been provided by our Digital Lab Partners and includes:
– augmented reality demos (CrossPlatform)
– a 360° TV (Yershon Media Solutions)
– a gaming pod (EA Video Games)
– a wireless mobile chargebox (Scramblr)
– a Holobox (activ-8 3D)
– interactive iPhone gaming (Velti)
– Amplifi wifi content delivery technology (The Bright Place)
– a touch table (Touch It)
– QR code clothing (QRazyStuff)
– point-and-find technology (Nokia)
– an interactive floor projection (EyeClick).
Digital Lab Partners will be on hand at the launch to explain their technology, give demos, and answer any questions. The Lab underlines Ogilvy’s commitment to developing strong relationships with suppliers in order to help deliver cutting-edge projects for clients.
The launch takes place between 5.30pm and 8.30pm on Wednesday 19 May, and all WPP employees are welcome. For more details or to arrange a client tour, email the Digital Lab, or contact Andrew Lamb, Andrea Hackett or Amy Johnson (Ogilvy Healthworld), or Adam Burrows (Ogilvy Action).
To find out more about the Digital Labs, visit the excellent blog here.